5 cups of flour
1 tspn salt
1 tspn baking soda
1 cup of Rewena Bug.
- Put flour & salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Put Rewena in and sprinkle with baking soda over
- Add more water if mixture ie too firm.
- Mix & knead lightly for about 10 minutes.
Either wrap in tin foil and throw into fire embers
or place on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for approx
Cooking time will depend on thickness of bread.
Lightly spray Rewena flat bread with liquid oil.
Test centre of flat bread with a knife
Lightly grill if desired.